sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013

Attaching your blog on LINKEDIN with BLOGLINK

Lee éste post en Español

Promote your personal brand on LinkedIn attaching your Blog with BlogLink

To start, go to the directory of LinkedIn Groups and search BLOG. Blogging TypePad will appear. A screen like the one I show you below appears, which gives you access to BlogLink application installation. This application will allow you to add your blog both in your public profile on LinkedIn home screen. It is suitable for both Blogger and other platforms such as TypePad, MovableType, Vox, Wordpress.com, Wordpress.org, LiveJournal, and many others.
It's a great way to promote your personal brand.
image
Display on my profile if you want your blog to appear on your profile, and Display on LinkedIn homepage if you want it to appear on the home screen of LinkedIn.
And then ADD APPLICATION.
I'm having a lot of trouble implementing this application, because I get a message saying that I can not install it because I have exceeded the number of allowed applications on LinkedIn. I guess it is a failure in the system, as I have removed some of the apps I had, and still does not work for me, so I hope you have better luck.
If you get an error similar to mine and you solved, please send me your comments and I will try again.
Good Luck!
Related Reading: COMO ENLAZAR TU BLOG CON LINKEDIN, FACEBOOK, TWITTER Y APP.NET
Lee éste post en Español
Etiquetas de Technorati: ,,,,,
Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Windows Live Tags: MovableType,LinkedIn,BlogLink,Blog,TypePad,Blogger,LiveJournal,Facebook,Twitter,Etiquetas,Technorati,Resume,Brand,Profile
WordPress Tags: MovableType,LinkedIn,BlogLink,Blog,TypePad,Blogger,LiveJournal,Facebook,Twitter,Etiquetas,Technorati,Resume,Brand,Profile
Blogger Labels: MovableType,LinkedIn,BlogLink,Blog,TypePad,Blogger,LiveJournal,Facebook,Twitter,Etiquetas,Technorati,Resume,Brand,Profile



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario